Security Training Courses
In the current cyber threat landscape, knowledge is important but always in-sufficient. In order to keep an organisation secure, yourself and your team are required to equip with the right skillsets and competencies. Our Cyber Range courses are designed for this equipment.
How are the courses different from others?
- The courses are delivered by security professionals with solid security audit and assessments experiences.
- These are practical, exercise courses, which show you how the attackers would attack in the real world, i.e. the entire kill-chain, and how to defend against them.
Who should attend?
It is ideal for those working in positions such as:
- Cyber Security Professionals looking to upskill their level of security operations proficiency
- IT Professionals / Engineers looking to multi-skill themselves in cyber security operations or looking to take on a cyber-security related job role
- System / Network Administrators requiring a better understanding of cyber security operations
- Information Security Managers and Executives involved in cyber security operations
- Project Managers, Risk Managers and Compliance Managers who require an understanding of cyber security operations processes and outcomes