- Responsible for engaging, marketing and planning networking and storage solutions
- Meet sales target and achieve sales goals
- Follow up projects and customer's inquiries
- Provide professional consultation and product presentation
- Formulate and execute product strategies and develop long-term business relationship with supplier
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 1 year IT sales experience
- Good knowledge of networking or storage solutions is definitely an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is definitely a plus)
We offer competitive remuneration package and attractive employee benefits including 5-day work, 12-14 annual leave, medical leave, commission scheme, medical insurance, bank holiday, on-job training, education allowance and discretionary bonus.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks from the date of the posting may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.