Modern Data Architecture and Analytics trend is shifting to a new model, from a traditional data warehouse to a scalable data lake, from IT-led analytics to business user-led analytics. IT is more in assisting role rather than taking in charge of everything regarding to the data and reports.
In this webinar, we’re going to show:
- How powerful of AWS to help improve data architecture within a corporation;
- How Tableau could help you to spot out the insight in a pool of data;
- The latest AWS architecture with machine learning offerings;
- How simple that Tableau can connect with AWS service and get the data set;
- How user friendly of Tableau to build the dashboard to achieve the flexibility of using the data with governance.
Join us now!
- Mr. Mario Li– Amazon Web Services, Building Modern Data Architecture
- Mr. Aaron Chan– ACW Distribution, Consultant Manager
- Mr. Justin Cheung – ACW Distribution, System Engineer
14:30 - 14:55
Building Modern Data Architecture
14:55 - 15:05
|The Modern Analytic Platform
15:05 - 15:15
15:15 - 15:30
*Remarks: Confirmation will be sent to successful registration. All images are for reference only.
ACW Distribution reserves the right to amend the above information and arrangement.