ACW Distribution x Check Point 2-Day Security Administrator (CCSA) Training Workshop is designed to provide you with a guided hands-on experience of our Check Point latest technologies.
Who Should Attend
Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades.
Provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX, network technology and the Internet
Walk Through the Key Exam Topics
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Security Policy Management
- Policy Layers
- R81 Security Management
- Traffic Visibility
- HTTPS Inspection
- SAFE Internet Use
- Threat Prevention (IPS, Anti-Bot & Antivirus, Threat Emulation and Threat Extracton)
- Administrator Task Implementation
- Useful Resources for Preparing the CCSA Exam